Saturday, August 1, 2015

A Trip to the Museum: PIttsburgh

The Andy Warhol Museum

Unfortunately their photograph museum, like almost all museums, prohibit photography. There were a few places that visitors are allowed to use photographic devices but there wasn't much to view. Here are a few snaps of my visit Friday evening.

The Andy Warhol Museum is seven floors, and one of the largest museums in the world dedicated to a single artist. One starts at the top of the exhibit, on floor seven, and as you ascend, the life of Andy Warhola, a Pittsburgh native, is laid out in paintings and sketches, sculptures, film, photography and narrative. I wish I could have brought this extraordinary collection to you through the lens of my camera. I know it's a tease and not much but I share with you what I can.





No comments:

Post a Comment